Actions and Detail Panel
THE BODY REMEMBERS - Rescheduled on 2 dates!
Wed, 29 March 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM PDT
Thank you for your patience as we worked through re-scheduling this event!
We had an overwhelming response for the original date which sold out quickly- so we are very excited to be able to offer you a choice of 2 dates- to register for either of the dates please register from this link.
Unfortunately venues are extremely busy and the gyms are unavailable, so we are unable to offer dinner - we apologize for this and will offer coffee and snacks after the event. We are only able to offer a very limited number of childcare spots at the 2nd event.
Sunday January 29 @ 1-3pm
Wednesday March 29 @6:30-8:30pm
*** PLEASE NOTE!!***
- Tickets will show the date you register for in the box marked "type" near the bottom of the ticket
- You will receive an email with tickets ordered - each person registered plus each child registered for childcare will count as one ticket each
Science has finally gotten around to proving something that many of us have understood for a long time; stress can be toxic for kids, and effects can last a lifetime.
This is especially important to note here in Mission, after UBC's "Middle Years" researchers found that our local children experience an unusually high rate of anxiety-related issues. No segment of society is immune, we are encouraging everyone with children or who work with children to attend.
This event will host
- presentation of the film, Resilience: The Biology of Stress & The Science of Hope to learn what this means for our children and families
- guest speaker Dr. Linda Uyeda (GP and mom) making the connection between how emotional things we deal with directly impact our bodies
- a panel of experts and parents will answer your questions and provide insight
SUNDAY JANUARY 29
Doors open: 12:30 pm
Film: 1:00-2:00 pm
Panel Discussion: 2:00-3:00 pm
Coffee & Snacks: 3:00-3:30 pm
WEDNESDAY MARCH 29
Doors open: 6:00 pm
Film: 6:30-7:30 pm
Panel Discussion: 7:30-8:30 pm
Coffee & Snacks: 8:30-9:00 pm
Thank you and we look forward to seeing you there!
Watch the Film Trailer https://vimeo.com/137282528
QUESTIONS please contact Nicole firstname.lastname@example.org