As my way of showing my appreciation to everyone who helped me get where I am today, I'm throwing a big party to celebrate!
Yes - tickets are $20. But you're getting live music, an open bar, and so much more AND the proceeds are 100% going to charitable causes - 50% to the Jaycees Legacy Project and 50% to the Okanagan Society of Independent Filmmakers.
Some details I'm super excited about!!
Wild Son, the Best of Kelowna band of the year, is going to be playing a set AND filming a music video, courtesy of the creative geniuses at The Film Factory.
Cody Pollard of Fermented Dining will be running the bar and we'll be serving wine, beer, cider, and my favourite - bourbon! Old fashioneds, Bourbon Sours, etc. - Cody's a professional and he's going to be running the show.
As if you needed any other reasons to come, here's the fine print (there's always fine print in law):
- photo booth with costumes
- Legally Blonde showing in the theatre (obviously)
- Karaoke later in the evening (the faint of heart may want to leave early...)
- Tory Braun and I battling for dance floor supremacy
- Reid & Associates!! (probably)
- Drinking games (almost guaranteed)
- Super Nintendo...is still cool, right?
- Seriously?? Are you still reading?? Just buy the damn ticket already!!!