The Eclectic Approach to Spinal Thrust Manipulation - 2 days
- Movement Screen and Repeated Motions based evaluation
- an emphasis on patient education and self treatment
- thrust manipulation of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar spines
- Functional Mobilizations of the upper cervical and thoracic spines
- home exercises, Repeated Motion based resets and progressions
The Eclectic Approach lets the practitioner "hack into the nervous system." It has been also described as the Jeet Kune Do of the health care arena. It takes the best and most effective methods of education, assessment, and treatment, and finishes it off with more education to lock the improvements in. These courses are not simply for "orthopaedic" or "sports" PTs, but pediatric, neuro, or any PT dealing with patients with movement dysfunction, pain, and more importantly, having a nervous system.
Share with friends