- Lost your job and feeling confused, overwhelmed or perhaps even scared of your near future?
- Wonder why you keep hitting a brick wall regardless of all your efforts to land a job?
- Feeling too discouraged to even start job hunting?
Julia Zarina, a Certified Coach Practitioner, will take you on a cognitive, sensory, and emotional journey during which you will encounter and explore the emotions and fears you didn’t know you had. Through a fun activity you will learn how to recognize the hidden blockages of your career success and prevent them from holding you back from taking your next step.
The Skinny: 3 things you will get from this session
- Learn about the emotions of job loss, where you're at in the process and what this means for you
- Explore the hidden blockages of your career success and release the stress and pressure of not being where you're supposed to be
- Get inspired and feel more motivated to take your next step
You'll benefit from this workshop if:
- You've recently lost your job and are not sure what to do now
- You feel overwhelmed and frustrated because your job searching efforts don't lead anywhere
- You're working in a meaningless job just for the sake of paying the bills and are losing hope and motivation to find something better
- You have a career goal but feel too scared or overwhelmed to take the first step in achieving it
- You want to change the way you feel about your work situation