Actions and Detail Panel
The Happy Community Project
Wed, 11 January 2017, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM AST
Happy Wellbeing Community Round Table Discussions and Workshop
Meet your neighbors in a lively round table discussion as we explore the opportunities to increase wellbeing and resiliency in our community.
- The Happiness and Resiliency of a community affects communities ability to work through disruptive events while bringing forward the wellbeing of its citizens.
- We are moving deeper into an era of disruption where the future becomes less predictable.
- Increasing the capacity of a community to create happiness and resiliency strengthens the ability to offer happiness and wellbeing to all citizens.
- We will focus in this meeting on the factors that affect the capacity for Happiness and Wellbeing of Communities.
Format of the meeting:
- Presentation of key ideas affecting Community Happiness
- 2 Round Table discussions where community members explore the factors affecting wellbeing in their community
- General discussions that consolidates the ideas coming from the round table discussions