Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

7070 Mississauga Rd

7070 Mississauga Road

Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8

Canada

View Map

Event description
The Healing Cycle is back this year and is celebrating it's 15th anniversary. The Healing Cycle hosts an annual bicycle ride and walk.

About this Event

The Healing Cycle Foundation funds and empowers the hospice palliative care community and champions the right of all Canadians to dignity, compassion and quality in end-of-life care. The event will include a charity cycling ride and a charity run/walk. The event will be on September 15, 2019 in Mississauga starting at Roche building in Mississauga.

The purpose of this ride is to raise money for charity as 85% of the funds raised by each hospice palliative care team will go directly back to its organization. The other 15% will be used to cover the administrative and ride costs.

The minimum fund raising required for each route per person are as follows:

10KM: $150

25KM: $300

50KM: $400

100KM: $700

Children: $35 (All Routes)

Sidekicks: $50

5KM run/walk: $100

10KM run/walk: $150

We also have a bike club/biker option that costs $90 and there is no fundraising required.

The money goes to a great cause and the ride will help to spread awareness on hospice palliative care. I have attached the link below for our website, the signup page for riders, and for general donations. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us by email at chair@thehealingcycle.ca or anytime by phone at 416-845-1826 as we would love to further explain this event.

Our website:

https://www.thehealingcycle.ca/

Rider registration:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/ReturningRegistrantOption.aspx?EventID=257300&LangPref=en-CA&welcomeBackReg=y

To Donate:

https://secure.e2rm.com/registrant/donate.aspx?eventid=257300&langpref=en-CA&Referrer=https%3a%2f%2fadmin.e2rm.com%2fEventSummary.aspx

Please also follow us on our social media:

Facebook: @thehealingcyclefoundation

Twitter: @Healing_Cycle

Youtube: @TheHealingCycle

Instagram: @healingcyclefoundation

Flickr: Healing Cycle

Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/2vie6hso2uwg1rtnvpj1010um6bkhh

Thanks again and have a wonderful day

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

7070 Mississauga Rd

7070 Mississauga Road

Mississauga, ON L5N 5M8

Canada

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved