Actions and Detail Panel
The Heels Down Magazine 5* Rolex Experience to Benefit Young Riders
Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 4:30 PM – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 11:30 AM EDT
Learn from the best and bring your Rolex experience to the 5 star level! Purchase a ticket to access one of the VIP exclusive educational experiences with a donation and help Young Rider eventing teams get to the North American Championships in Montana.
- Learn how to create a bold horse with Olympian Selena O’Hanlon - If your horse acts like a lamb instead of a lion, Canadian Olympian Selena O'Hanlon will explain how to create a brave horse on cross-country. Take a look at the Rolex course together and learn more about how to unlock your horse's potential. Limited to 20 participants. *Minimum donation $30. Experience takes place: FRIDAY at 2 p.m.. >> Sign up now.
- Prepare, Perform and Recover: Groom to Win with Max Corcoran. What is happening in the barns in the hours before and after competition to care for the equine athletes? What can you do to protect your own horse and preserve his soundness? Max Corcoran has groomed all over the world at the Olympics, World Equestrian Games, Pan American games and more, and she will impart some of her tried and true knowledge. Limited to 20 participants *Minimum donation $30. Experience takes place: FRIDAY at 3:30 p.m. >> Sign up now.
- Walk the XC with Buck Davidson and his crew. If you want to know how Rolex riders think through one of the biggest tracks in the world, now’s your chance. Walk the course with the top U.S. eventer and Rolex veteran Buck Davidson and his students and get the real, not made-for-TV, insider’s look at the cross-country course. Limited to 15 participants. *Minimum donation $30. Experience takes place: Friday, 20 minutes after the end of dressage. >> SOLD OUT
- Watch the live cross-country action with four-star eventers Doug and Jessica Payne, who will provide expert insight and analysis. Limited to 20 participants. *Minimum donation $30. Experience takes place: SATURDAY at the start of cross-country. >> Sign up now.
- In the Athlete’s Mind - Mental Endurance for the Last Phase with Kristin Schmolze and Erin Sylvester. Show ring nerves have you or your horse feeling jittery? Rolex riders Kristin Schmolze and Erin Sylvester will share their preparation strategies to handle the atmosphere and pressure of the last day of competition. Limited to 30 participants. *Minimum donation $30. Experience takes place: SUNDAY at the conclusion of the 2nd horse inspection (est. time 9:30). >> Sign up now.
- Step into the mythical Rolex stadium with Olympic gold medalist Leslie Law, who will walk you through the jumping course, minutes before the final phase of the competition. Limited to 15 participants. *Minimum donation $40. Experience takes place: SUNDAY 11:00. Special thank you to the Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event for granting us this exclusive acccess. >> SOLD OUT
Each ticket provides access to one experience (approx 30 minutes long).
Experiences being added daily. Limited quantities.
- To access the experiences you must have a Rolex Kentucky Three-Day Event ticket to access the show grounds.
All proceeds will be donated to young rider eventing teams, split up among participating teams.
Please note Heels Down reserves all rights to change experiences or refund donations for the experience as needed. Should an experience need to be changed, a comparable one will be substituted. Any questions or concerns can be directed to hello(at)heelsdownmedia(dot)com.