Actions and Detail Panel
The hidden dynamic in your child's life: - Are they a highly sensitive chil...
Thu, 4 May 2017, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM AEST
PARENTS, GRANDPARENTS, TEACHERS AND CHILD CARE WORKERS, this information evening is for you.
- Dealing with a child that is just not coping with life?
- Child’s schooling becoming more and more of a struggle?
- Are they lacking friends, not fitting in with the social scenes around them?
- Do you have a child that relates to imaginary friends and worry for their state of mind?
- A child loosing self-confidence and self-esteem? Perhaps being bullied?
- Are they a recluse child or one that is an unpredictable aggression problem?
- Your child’s behavour is perceived as naughty or attention seeking and getting worse?
- Is your child diagnosed with a condition such as ADHD, ODD, Anxiety, or Anger issues and now living with medication and counseling sessions?
Are you looking for more ways to help these children?
The hidden dynamic in your child’s life – Are they A Highly Sensitive Child?
Talk given by: Kerry Upham
This evening will offer you a perspective which may be new. It has the potential to open new opportunities to grow fuller, healthier and more loving relationships.
I can share with you;
Ø What is a Highly Sensitive Child
Ø An understand of your child’s behaviour in a way no-one else is
Ø Ways to manage your child’s behaviour.
Ø How to make positive changes to your relationship with your child.
Ø Improve your child’s potential in life.
Date: May 4th
Time: 7.00pm – 8.30pm
Venue: Naturale Niche 2/204-206 Warrandyte Rd Ringwood
Kerry: 0419 321817