Actions and Detail Panel
The HR Influencer Workshop
Tue, 16 May 2017, 9:00 AM – Wed, 17 May 2017, 5:00 PM EDT
We are offering an early bird discount rate of $1125 (50% off the full program cost of $2250). Ending May 1, 2017.
Taking place May 16th and 17th, we will be hosting a 2-day intensive program for HR influencers, supported by 3 months of HR-focused coaching and resources. A combined program leveraging the insights of senior HR leaders with practical consulting & change impact.
Designed for HR influencers who are:
- Strong HR knowledge experts, but find it challenging to influence inline leader-mangers to make the necessary people and culture shifts
- Time-crunched and would benefit from high-impact HR influence tools that quickly build powerful business partnerships
- Great HR executors who are now learning how to achieve greater results through executive influence and strategic business thinking
- Pushed and pulled in so many directions and need to find a new way of prioritizing time and effort and planning HR business projects.
We’ve taken our highest impact consulting and HR influence tools from our experience working with and as HR leaders across 20 industries and put them in an intensive 2-day program supported by 3 months of HR focused coaching support and resources.
What is included:
During The HR Leadership Workshop:
- A 2-day intensive in-person program
- The Kolbe Index for instinctive problem solving, decision making and business influence
- The Client Impact Process for rapidly accessing line manager needs and building powerful partnerships
- More than 10 practical client and time tools including our most popular: Talent Trouble, The Project Planner, CASI HR Impact Tools, Role Clarifier and the Weekly Focus Planning Tool.
Post-workshop Coaching and Resources:
- One-on-One HR Impact Coaching Call
- 3 HR Influence Builder Group Coaching Calls
- 3 Months of downloadable access to all client & impact tools.
Lunch, materials and coaching support are included.
Contact Greg Smith more information at email@example.com or 289 834-3963.