The Mentoring Partnership for Internationally Trained Professionals
Seneca/ Employment Services for Newcomers to Canada/Newmarket
Seminar "The Mentoring Partnership and Job Search Tips fro International Trained Professionals"
Join us if you are interested in networing with local professionals in your field
Get a mentor and job leads...We have mentors in financial, accounting, engineering, human resources, social services, legal and administrative.
Mentoring Partnership brings together recent skilled immigrants and established professionals in occupation-specific mentoring relationships. We will help you to get a mentor if you have been in Canada less than five years.
Register and get a mentor in less than 4 weeks!
Bring your resume
Bring your professional credentials -It is a free program!
- have lived in Canada for less than three years and have limited or no Canadian work experience in their profession OR have re-engaged with their profession through academic training or bridging within the past 2 years
- have the English skills required to perform effectively in the workplace
- have at least three years of international work experience in their area of expertise
- have achieved at least a bachelor’s degree – or equivalent post-secondary education – from outside of Canada
- be eligible to work in Canada
- be currently unemployed or underemployed i.e. not working in their field of expertise
- be actively seeking work in their field
For more information Call 905 898 6199