Actions and Detail Panel
The Money Side of Business
Tue, 8 November 2016, 8:30 AM – 9:30 AM PST
This is an advanced session explaining the basic tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
• What’s financial management?
• What tools can help operate my business?
• How do I determine if a product is profitable?
• What’s my most profitable product?
• Who are my most profitable customers?
• Why do I need a budget?
• How do I create and use a budget?
• What reports do I need?
• How do I tell where my business is heading?