Actions and Detail Panel
THE SECRETS TO AFFORDING RETIREMENT
Wed, 27 September 2017, 7:00 PM – 10:00 PM EDT
Presented by, Vincent Spadafora, Financial Educator
The Investors Group Financial Services
Canadians are now living longer than ever before. As a result, the importance of having a sound financial strategy throughout retirement has never been greater.
When can I afford to retire? Will I run out of money? Attend this event and discover how you can live a worry-free retirement. Learn how to:
1. Turn ‘bad debt’ into ‘good debt’ and receive a tax deduction.
2. Receive tax-free income in retirement.
3. Achieve increased tax deferral on your non-registered portfolio.
4. Determine whether RRSPs are right for you.
5. Benefit from the Tax Free Zones.
6. Increase tax deductions above those of RRSPs
7. Guarantee your retirement income for life
8. Make your money last your lifetime.
9. Strategies to reduce taxes during retirement.
HOLIDAY INN Toronto Airport East, Etobicoke Room
600 Dixon Road (at Martin Grove Road)
[If you are driving, for ‘free parking’ at the HOLIDAY INN Toronto Airport East, obtain your parking ticket from the lift gate kiosk. Bring the parking ticket to the event registration desk. At the end of the event, you will be given a validated parking ticket to use at the exit gate to get the ‘free parking’. If there is any issue with the exit gate, please push the ‘Help’ button on the exit gate kiosk and the front desk will open the exit gate for you. Or, if you are coming by TTC, take bus No. 46-Martin Grove, or bus No. 58-Malton.]
Doors Open at 7:00 p.m.
Presentation at 7:15 p.m.
Refreshments will be provided.
Registration fee: $10.00 (includes applicable EventBrite fees for online registrations).
P.Engs., EITs, Limited Licensees, and Provisional Licensees are all welcome.
You MUST pre-register!
Attendance limited to 50, so reserve your place by Friday, September 22, 2017. For more information visit the Toronto-Humber Chapter website at www.tohumber.peo.on.ca, or contact the Toronto-Humber Chapter by email at THCEvent@aol.com.