The Social Age Safari is a two day and two night open session conference held in the UK.
It’s aimed at strategic thinkers and leaders who want to help their organisation get fit for the future.
It’s designed to build a better understanding of the Social Age, specifically:
- The new ecosystem of the Social Age
- How we learn and adapt our organisational learning
- The type of leadership we need
- How our organisation can change, overcoming resistance
Working within a loose, facilitated structure, you will co-create the narrative through a series of presentations, discussions, collaborative activities and contributions.
You will follow three tracks, unearthing your own story through the event and learning from that of others. This will allow them to explore:
- The changes my organisation has seen
- The things we think will help us
- The challenges we face
Through the community ‘sense-making’ and the input of experts, you will build their own narrative to take away.
In parallel, we will write the co-created story of the conference.
In each quadrant, you will have the choice of:
- Taking part in activities
- Offering to present based on your own expertise
- Listening to other presentations
- Co-writing the shared narrative
Curated by Julian Stodd and run in association with Sea Salt Learning, the Social Age Safari is a small format, open session event, where the structure and outcomes are co-created and co-owned by the community.
++Accommodation for Mon 15th & Tues 16th May are included in the ticket price.++