Actions and Detail Panel
The Trews & Bleeker at the Kapuskasing Lumberjack Festival
Sat, 22 Jul 2017, 8:00 PM – Sun, 23 Jul 2017, 2:00 AM EDT
The Kapuskasing Lumberjack Heritage Festival des bûcherons is proud to present the popular Canadian rock band, The Trews, live in concert as part of its 18th anniversary. Supporting act is alt-rock band, Bleeker.
DOORS OPEN AT 8 P.M.
- Sports Palace Arena (indoor venue).
- Floor access to Age of Majority only (19 +).
- Those below age of majority must remain in the seated bleacher area.
- Venue is wheelchair accessible.
- All sales are final; no refunds will be issued.
- Please print out a copy of your Ticket (make sure the QR Code is visible); OR, save your ticket to your phone or tablet's version of Passbook or Passwallet; OR, have your email ready and open from your phone or tablet.
- Tickets will be scanned by reading the QR Code on each ticket.
- As this is a licensed event, you must be of legal drinking age to receive the Age of Majority bracelet. ID will be verified. Please ensure you bring a valid form of identification (Driver's Licence, Photo card issued under the Photo Card Act, LCBO BYID photo card, Canadian Armed Forces ID Card, Permanent Resident Card (Canadian), Permanent RFesident Card (Canadian), Secure Indian Status Card (Canadian), Canadian Citizenship Card with a photograph, Passport, or Health Card.
- Under age of majority will receive a different bracelet and will not have access to the floor and bar area.
The Kapuskasing Lumberjack Festival has a zero tolerance policy regarding the following:
- Drugs and/or drug paraphernalia of any kind.
- Weapons or any item that could constitute or be made into a weapon.
- Disturbances/illegal activities including but not limited to: fights, the consummation of any narcotic(s), any outside alcohol, fireworks, the use of projectiles or any item(s) that can be used as projectile and any other such activity which is unlawful.
We reserve the right to inspect any large bags or purses for alcohol. If unopened alcohol is found, it will be confiscated by a Paid Duty Officer. If unopened alcohol is found, the patron will be asked to remove it from the premises.