San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
It's Probably Your Hormones, and It's More Than Your Thyroid!
Did you know?
- 27 million suffer from hypothyroidism.
- 50% of the population with thyroid disease remain undiagnosed or misdiagnosed.
- 1 in 5 Americans suffer from an autoimmune disease.
- Autoimmune diseases such as Hashimoto's Thyroiditis and irritable bowel syndrome frequently coexist with chronic fatigue syndrome.
Are you suffering from:
- Chronic fatigue or low energy?
- Weight gain despite being on medication?
- Weight-loss resistance (inability to lose weight despite diet & exercise)?
- Difficulty focusing or memory loss?
- Tingling and numbness, or cold hands and feet?
- Leg swelling?
- Chronic constipation?
- Intimicy issues?
- Itchy skin or fungal/yeast infections?
- High blood pressure and cholesterol?
If you answered yes, you very likely have cellular toxicity, a common condition that is linked to all of these health challenges and is the root cause of most health issues. Do you know how toxins affect hormones?
Many of these illnesses are related to toxicity yet it cannot be detected by conventional blood tests! This is why people see doctor after doctor, have lab test after lab test, maybe even take medication but STILL don't feel well or get the results they want. If this sounds like you, your chronic health condition is almost certainly due to cellular toxicity. . .
But how do you KNOW it's the reason for your inability to get well?
TOXICITY TESTING! Get a baseline of toxicity, whether it's from mold, pesticides, heavy metals from silver fillings, etc.
Your TIME is well spent to LEARN:
- The latest research in endocrine, autoimmune, and inflammatory disease.
- Why most women continue to suffer, get run in circles taking the wrong test, and put on multiple medications that only treat the symptoms.
- The connection between toxins, hormone dysregulation, and weight-loss resistance
- Why your inability to lose weight may not be your fault!
- Why you have never heard the condition may be reversed!
- Why you have never heard what the correct tests are!
The answers might shock you!
If you are ready to correct the cause of your problem, you are tired of treating the symptoms, and taking useless tests, this is the seminar for you.
I promise the KNOWLEDGE you will gain at this class could change your life.
Please call 262-251-8543 with any questions regarding this seminar.
When & Where
Total Health Nutrition Center
Marty has owned Total Health for over 25 years. He is a Natural Health Consultant and has been a practitioner in clinical nutrition for over ten years. His journey began with competitive body building, sparking an interest in nutrition and eventually leading to a thriving practice in Holistic Health. He continues with ongoing education in alternative health and wellness.
Marty uses a variety of assessment tools to help determine the root cause of one's health condition and how to turn the momentum of one's health in a positive direction.