The ever popular Halloween edition of the TNTMEN Naked Dance is back and bigger than ever, Saturday October 29, 4 PM-9 PM. Our local celebrity judges will be awarding $500, $250 and $100 in cash prizes to the top three costumes. Rules require your junk (genitals and ass) to be on display, and the costumes must be as bare as you dare (in other words, more flesh than costume). Bring out your inner beast!
Our panel of celebrity judges for TNTMEN's Naked Halloween Costume Contest are:
- Empress 29 of The Imperial Court of Toronto, Morgan James
- Emperor 22 & 29 of The Imperial Court of Toronto, Hunter James
- Mr Leatherman Toronto 2003 & Canadian Leather Man 2004, Paul Ciantar
- Mr Leatherman Toronto 2016, Jeremy Feist
- That Fabulous Showgirl, Bunni Lapin!
All profits from this dance will be donated to the judges' charities of choice:
- Fife House
- PWA Food Programs (TICOT Reign XXX)
- Rainbow Railroad
- SOY (Save Our Youth) Mental Health Program (TICOT Reign XXX)
Advance tickets have sold out. We have released an additional 25 $10 tickets, remaining tickets are $20, and $20 at the door if available.