Actions and Detail Panel
Top Canadian Workplace Trends for 2017: A Free Seminar (Ottawa)
Wed, 7 December 2016, 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM EST
You've seen the headlines: "The rise of millennials," "This generation is different," and "How will you adapt?" The answer has nothing to do with millennials, and everything to do with how work is changing for everyone.
Join WORKshift and a team of national experts to explore the latest trends in technology, HR and design that are changing nature of work.
Get ready for 2017 and learn:
Which trends in technology, HR and workplace design will have the greatest impact in the year ahead
Why you should shelve that millennial recruitment strategy
How understanding five newly identified segments of Canadian workers can help build a culture that drives employee engagement across generations.
You will also hear about an example of workplace transformation in action!
Who should attend:
If you are in the business of workplace transformation, IT, Real Estate or Human Resources, you won't want to miss this event!
8:30 a.m. - Coffee and networking
9:00 a.m. - Presentations begin
12:00 a.m. - Event concludes
- Michael Olney, EUC National Director, Workplace Mobility Solutions, VMware
- Don Crichton, Sr. Director, Real Estate Portfolio Planning & Sharespace Lead, Rogers Communications
- Mathew Stone, Partner, Stone-Olafson
- Robyn Bews, Executive Director, WORKshift Canada
- Kathryn Howard, Senior Manager Advisory Services, KPMG Canada