San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
MAY 10, 2017
Mississauga Convention Centre
75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON
The 7th Annual Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Trade Show, presented by TorontoJobs.ca and sponsored by the Mississauga Board of Trade, will take place on Wednesday May 10, 2017 at the Mississauga Convention Centre from 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Don’t miss your chance to attend! As an Entrepreneur, it’s easy to be consumed by the day-to-day responsibilities that seem to be never ending. It's important to schedule time to focus on strategy, the direction you’re heading, and the improvements you can make to develop yourself and add value to your organization.
- Hear from over 16 Industry Professionals & Keynote Speakers on key business issues
- Visit over 80 exhibitors in our tradeshow area for amazing networking and selling opportunities
- Join us for "Good Morning Mississauga". An incredible networking opportunity for business owners
The full event schedule, speakers and updates can be found at:
The Toronto Entrepreneurs Conference & Tradeshow is designed to provide entrepreneurs, whether budding or experienced, with the opportunity to expand their professional network, hear from experienced and successful entrepreneurs on tips and opportunities and learn what it takes to group their business.
Who Should Attend?
This conference is geared to all entrepreneurs who want to learn strategies on how to handle existing issues (Sales, Financial, Marketing, Human Resources, etc.) within their organization as well as to network with other business owners. The speakers' agenda has been designed with this in mind.
Insights Attendees will Gain:
- Financial strategies for Entrepreneurs
- Quick, easy and actionable tips for growing business in 2016
- How to research new markets to find underserviced gaps
- Ways to hire the right people
- HR issues in the workplace
Admission is complimentary to walk the Trade Show and hear all the speakers including the keynote speaker!
For a list of exhibitors, please click here.
For more information including information about sponsoring or exhibiting please visit:
Save This Event
When & Where
TorontoJobs.ca helps companies with their staffing needs by:
- job postings
- resume database access
- full recruitment services - temporary and permanent
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if we can help you with any staffing needs.