San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Alyson's Parenting Bootcamp is a one weekend intensive parenting seminar designed for parents of children ages 18mo - 10years. This is the essential parenting primer and toolkit every parent should have to be effective at raising children who are caring, co-operative and responsible.
Alyson packs a huge amount of both theory and technique in a humorous and engaging way that has excites parents about the wonderful foot up they'll have to raising great kids!
You'll leave feeling confident about your parenting and knowing:
- Your parenting style
- What to do when it differs from your spouse
- The trouble with using a punishment and reward system of discipline
- The difference between obedience and co-operation in children
- The basics of your child's personality development and a model for human growth
- Understanding WHY children misbehave
- Tools to respond and prevent misbehaviour
- Positive discipline techniques to replace external control methods
- How to be both firm and friendly in establishing routines and boundaries
- The benefits and how-to's of holding family meetings
Alyson will show you how to deal with:
- Sibling fighting
- Nap and bedtimes that stick
- Mealtime behaviours including picky eaters
- Giving a child responsibility for chores and school work
This truly is the best time and money you will every spend on your family.
Included in the price is class notes, lunch, coffee and snacks both days.
Saturday April 11, 2015 9am-4pm
Sunday April 12, 2015 9am-4pm
Please note, all sales are final and tickets are non refundable. In the event you do need to change your date, tickets are transferrable to other individuals. This means you can sell them to a friend.
When & Where