Toronto Storytelling Festival 2015 Festival Pass $120 (save $30)
Thursday, 19 March 2015 at 11:00 AM - Thursday, 26 March 2015 at 6:00 PM (EDT)
San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Includes admission to the following festival programs:
- March 22: Storytelling at the YWCA (YWCA Elm Centre)
- March 22: Storytelling at the Gladstone (Gladstone Hotel)
- March 23: A Storytelling Journey to Ethiopia (Ismaili Centre, Toronto)
- March 26: Storytelling Salon (Aki Studio Theatre), Dan’s Jam (Paintbox Bistro)
- March 27: 1001 Friday Nights at the Festival (Aki Studio Theatre)
- March 28: Storytelling in the afternoon (Aki Studio Theatre and other venues in Regent Park), Storytelling concerts (Aki Studio Theatre), Cabaret (Paintbox Bistro)
- March 29: Festival Brunch (venue TBA), Storytelling in the afternoon (Aki Studio Theatre and other venues in Regent Park)
NB: The Festival Pass does not include admission to Workshops (March 23 at Ismaili Centre, Toronto); Storytellers Camp (March 25-27, Aki Studio Theatre); or Stories Without Borders (March 24, Royal Ontario Museum).
Toronto Storytelling Festival | Storytelling Toronto
The Toronto Storytelling Festival was launched on April 1, 1979 and has since become one of North America’s biggest urban celebrations of traditional and contemporary storytelling.
* * *
The Festival makes its home at Storytelling Toronto, a non-profit registered chariy that supports the renaissance of the art of storytelling in contemporary society. Visit us at http://storytellingtoronto.org.