Learn how to manage an effective recall plan through traceability.
The need for traceability and recall systems is mandatory for most food manufacturers; however, there are knowledge gaps in these areas which impact the effectiveness of the systems being implemented.
There is some confusion regarding what is meant by traceability and recall. They are different parts of an overall food safety management system with traceability being a component of an effective recall plan.
By attending Traceability and Recall for Food Manufacturers, attendees will obtain the knowledge necessary to manage their internal plans.
This one day interactive course is delivered by Expert Food Safety Instructors through a combination of instructive presentations and current discussions.
Attendees will receive practical suggestions to improve their recall and traceability systems. This course prepares the attendee to participant in traceability and recall activities in his or her own workplace.
An understanding and working knowledge of their company’s food safety management system would be an advantage however, it is not essential for participation in this course.
Key Session Topics
- Traceability and recall defined
- The components of a traceability systems
- Testing your traceability
- Understanding Mass Balance
- The components of a recall system
- Testing your recall system
- Further developing traceability and recall systems for effective food safety management
Who Should Attend?
- Quality and Technical Managers
- Internal Auditors
- Personnel dealing with traceability and recall systems within the plant
- Other members of the plant recall team
* Note to attendees:
- please advise firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any special dietary requirements