Train the Trainer: OHC Level 2
Upon successful completion of the Train the Trainer: OHC Level 2 Workshop, participants will be certified to conduct Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Level 2 Training Courses.
This Train the Trainer Workshop is designed for individuals who want to be certified as Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Level 2 Training Course Instructors. The workshop runs for 2 days (8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.) and participants are expected to be in attendance for both days. On Day 1 of the Train the Trainer Workshop there is an overview of the course design and materials that includes tips in how to successfully deliver the training course. On Day 2 of the workshop participants will be required to demonstrate competence by delivering a portion of the Occupational Health Committee (OHC) Level 2 Training Course to the other participants. Participants should expect to be doing some preparation work the evening of Day 1 to prepare for Day 2. Participants would benefit from having access to a computer and printer the evening of Day 1.
Pre-requisites for attending this Train the Trainer Workshop are:
- The successful completion of the Occupational Health Committee Level 1 and Level 2 Training Courses provided by the WCB (or approved training provider) after April 29, 2014.
- Demonstrated occupational health and safety practical experience that includes work experience in the field of occupational health and safety; and/or current or former active membership on an occupational health committee.
- Previous experience with course delivery and/or adult education training.
- Training from a recognized educational institution in occupational health and safety or related discipline; and/or certification from a professional association. Examples of certification from a professional association include but are not limited to a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation; and/or National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designation.
* NOTE: Lunch is not provided.
** The WCB collects your email address in order to confirm your registration and provide updates on this event