San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Train the Trainer: Supervision and Safety
Upon successful completion of the Train the Trainer: Supervision & Safety Workshop, participants will be certified to conduct Supervision and Safety Training Courses.
This Train the Trainer Workshop is designed for individuals who want to be certified as Supervision and Safety Training Course Instructors. The workshop runs for 2 days (8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.) and participants are expected to be in attendance for both days. On Day 1 of the Train the Trainer Workshop there is an overview of the course design and materials that includes tips in how to successfully deliver the training course. On Day 2 of the workshop participants will be required to demonstrate competence by delivering a portion of the Supervision and Safety Training Course to the other participants. Participants should expect to be doing some preparation work the evening of Day 1 to prepare for Day 2. Participants would benefit from having access to a computer and printer the evening of Day 1.
Pre-requisites for attending this Train the Trainer Workshop are:
- The successful completion of the Supervision & Safety course provided by the WCB.
- Demonstrated occupational health and safety practical experience that includes work experience in the field of occupational health and safety; and/or current or former active membership on an occupational health committee.
- Previous experience with course delivery and/or adult education training.
- Training from a recognized educational institution in occupational health and safety or related discipline; and/or certification from a professional association. Examples of certification from a professional association include but are not limited to a Canadian Registered Safety Professional (CRSP) designation; and/or National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designation.
* NOTE: Lunch is not provided.
** The WCB collects your email address in order to confirm your registration and provide updates on this event