San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
April Speaker Event
Transformational Leadership in the Millennium Age by Linda Miller
A discussion of the principles of continuous transformation. An exploration of the major shifts in corporate culture and ways of thinking that are behind the business transformation. Dialogue about some of the ways to recognize pitfalls and leverage success as a business analyst in transforming environments.
Outcomes for Attendees:
· Understand what your company or your client is going through
· Ability to recognize the pathways to future state success
· Techniques to talk people through transformation and lead others through the pitfalls of transformation
· New methods to leverage win-win scenarios on transformation project
· Understand business transformation in a context of the emerging ‘Millennium Age’.
About the Speaker: Linda Miller is trusted advisor, coach and speaker, Linda was inspired to pursue organizational change and transformation after observing that her “grass-roots-IT” passion for improving the lives of people through information technology was often experienced as crushing overwhelm by those it was intended to empower. Working to humanize how technology change is conducted over the past 18 years, Linda has developed a methodology for continuous transformation that produces the shifts in thought and organizational paradigms needed to succeed in the hyper-agile ‘Millennium Age’. She offers a balanced, and leading edge perspective to her clients, and in her role as a board member for the Vancouver Association for Change Management Professionals Linda is serves on the ACMP Vancouver board and is Chair of the global ACMP Technology Community.
Refreshments included: Light dinner, beverages.
Special thanks to our sponsor!