Actions and Detail Panel
Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop - 5 Spots Left (Out of 20)
Wed, 26 Apr 2017, 9:00 AM – Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 4:00 PM MDT
- Are you flirting with retirement, but you are not sure about where to start and what to do?
- Do you dread being labeled as "retired" as you think that "retirement" is out of fashion?
- Are you convinced that your best years are not behind, but ahead of you?
- Are you looking to transform into the person you are really meant to be and have an impact in your environment?
...If you answered a cheerful "YES!" to any one of these questions, you are likely to be a Butterflier prospect and a great candidate for our Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop.
A Butterfly-- what?
Close your eyes for a moment and visualize a caterpillar slowly crawling, eating and growing to its expected potential. One day, the grown-up caterpillar retreats into its cocoon to start a transformation. Shortly after emerging from the cocoon, the then caterpillar has transformed into a majestic-looking butterfly now able to fly to new heights and has the opportunity to impact its environment every time it flaps its wings (ever heard of the Butterfly Effect?).
Now, open your eyes. The reality is that too many people retire in their cocoon just to never emerge again. These people had the opportunity to transform themselves into majestic-looking butterflies, but some decided not to (and it's okay) while some others could not find the right cocoon.
Do you want to be a caterpillar for the rest of your life or you want to transform into a majestic-looking butterfly? Do you just want to retire or you want to be part of something bigger and become a Butterflier?
Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop is the cocoon that will provide you the space and the opportunity to transform into an Apollo, a Painted Lady, a Citrus Swallowtail, a Common Buckeye, a Crimson Rose, an Eastern Comma, a Tiger Swallowtail, a Leopard Lacewing, a Monarch, a Red Pierrot, a Gladiator, a Zebra Longwing, or any of the 20,000+ other butterfly spacies known to humankind.
Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop IS:
- A highly interactive three-day workshop.
- About finding your ideal balance among work, lifelong learning, family time, volunteering, hobbies, travel, etc.
- A safe place to have real thought-provoking discussions, to dig deep, to explore, to identify opportunities, to commit to something, to take a small step, and another small step, to gain momentum, to have an impact from the inside-out, to make a dent in the universe, etc.
- An opportunity to bond with like-minded fellow Butterfliers.
- The beginning of a challenging, but rewarding transformation.
Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop IS NOT:
- Some shallow new age self-help.
- A snake-oil cure.
- A cookie-cutter recipe.
- Like meeting with your Retirement Financial Advisor - Of course, finances will be discussed as it still is an overall important factor.
Our 4-Layer Guarantee:
We are so convinced that you will love the Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop that you are backed with the 4-Layer Guarantee. If anytime after the workshop you are not satisfied with the experience, you simply let us know and we will present you with the following 4 options:
- If you are unsatisfied, we will offer you to come back to a future workshop absolutely free of charge, or;
- If you are really unsatisfied, we will offer you to come back to a future workshop free of charge AND reimburse you the previous enrolment fee, or;
- If you are really really unsatisfied, we will offer you to come back to a future workshop free of charge AND reimburse you the previous enrolment fee AND make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice.
- If you are extremely pissed off, we will offer you to come back to a future workshop free of charge AND reimburse you the previous enrolment fee AND make a $100 donation to the charity of your choice AND provide you with a gift card with a for a 1-hour massage.
Simply said, if you are unsatisfied with Butterfliers, all you have to do is to contact us and share your level of insatisfaction (unsatisfied, very unsatisfied, very very unsatisfied, pissed off), and we will respect our engagement.
- Full refunds will be issued for the workshop fee for cancellations made up to 2 weeks prior to the workshop star date.
- We understand that life circumstances can unexpectedly get in the way. If you have to cancel your attendance within two weeks prior to the workshop start date, please contact us and we will make it right.
- If you have absolutely no reason to cancel your attendance at the workshop and we are within two weeks prior to the start date, please contact us and we will also make things right.
- Our goal is to make it a win-win regardless of the situation.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you the only one offering Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshops in Canada?
- As far as we know, YES we are. You have the opportunity to be an early influencer and this is something to be extremely proud of.
Who attends the Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshops?
- Most participants are in their fifties and sixties and are from many different walk of life. Some participants are still pursuing a career while others are retired. The commonality among participants is that they are all looking for a path to their own transformative (and impactful) retirement.
How do I know if Butterfliers' Transformative Retirement Planning Workshop is right for me?
- Sir Isaac Newton discovered three important physical laws. First law - An object either remains at rest or continues to move at a constant velocity, unless acted upon by a force. Second law - In an inertial reference frame, the vector sum of the forces F on an object is equal to the mass m of that object multiplied by the acceleration a of the object: F = ma. Third law - When one body exerts a force on a second body, the second body simultaneously exerts a force equal in magnitude and opposite in direction on the first body.
- In simple terms, you get up, do something, and see if/how you can impact. You will never know if this is right for you unless you take action and and assess your impact.
- If you end up being unsatisfied, which we doubt you will, you can always use the 4-Layer Guarantee to your advantage.
How many participants in each workshop?
- We like to keep the groups small enough to keep it intimate, but big enough to make it engaging. The ideal size for a workshop is anywhere between 15 - 20 participants.
Can I take the workshop with my partner, a colleague, or a friend?
- We strongly recommend that you take the workshop on your own and be 100% selfish for the full duration of the workshop. This is your cocoon and your opportunity to imagine and design your transformation. Once the workshop is over, you are encouraged to exchange and adapt your plan as necessary. Ultimately, this is your choice.
Why are you charging so much for this workshop?
- We understand that the workshop is expensive, but you should see it as a long-term investment. If you spread the cost of this workshop over a span of 25 to 40+ years, you end up paying a $0.05 to $0.09 per day. This workshop definitely has the potential to transform your life for a nickel a day, how can you really say "no" to such a winning proposition? Also, it is probably fair to assume that you have heard about our 4-Layer Guarantee?
Will I really have to come up with my butterfly name as Boy Scouts with Totem names?
- Absolutely! And if you don't, we are sure that fellow Butterfliers won't miss the opportunity to select one just for you.
What is included in the cost of the workshop?
- The handout materials, the workshop activities, three breakfasts, three lunches, and three suppers.Lodging is a separate expense, we tend to conduct our workshops close to hotels and shops.
When will I receive the workshop handouts?
- You will receive a complete agenda, program details, and directions 2 weeks before the workshop start date.
Would you come to [INSERT CITY NAME] to deliver a workshop?
- Provided that we can find enough participants, yes!
When are you coming to [INSERT CITY NAME]?
- Interested in having a Transformative Retirement Workshop offered in a city nearby, simple let us know and we will see what we can do.
Do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org