Actions and Detail Panel
TREAT SMART! A Free Sugar Awareness & Sensible Snacking Seminar
Sat, 29 October 2016, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM MDT
We've had some amazing feedback about the first one, so we're back with our second Eat Smart! event at Sobeys Millrise.
Treat Smart! is an informative and engaging seminar educating consumers on sugar awareness and sensible snacking. We're not here to make you feel guilty - since Halloween is just around the corner - but we want to give you some healthier tips, recipe ideas and better lifestyle choices! Also learn what new services Sobeys Millrise has to offer you; get advice on reading food labels, tips from nutritionists and more - all for FREE!
Why else should you attend?
- Learn how to read and understand nutrition labels and daily values
- Find out the dos and don'ts of sugar and sugar substitutes
- Find out more about the new Wellbeing section and other new services at Sobeys Millrise
- There's free food and beverages!
- Free handouts and recipes
- Door prizes and maybe more surprises... (oooh!)
Come and join us for an educational experience that can help you live, eat and spend wisely; You'll have a better mindset when it comes to your food, nutrition and wellbeing.
LIMITED SEATING! Please REGISTER above for free.
If you've been to a FeelGood Calgary event like this, you're gonna LOVE Shake Canada! Our new website is coming soon, but for more information on events like these, like us on facebook!