Trojan Strong & Silent Auction Gala
$30
Trojan Strong & Silent Auction Gala

Trojan Strong & Silent Auction Gala

Event Information

Share this event

Date and Time

Location

Location

Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West

8220 Bowridge Crescent Northwest

Calgary, AB T3B 2V1

Canada

View Map

Friends Who Are Going
Event description

Description

Bowness High invite's you to an evening of fun and inspiration at the Trojan Strong & Silent Auction Gala!

In December 2015, during his first year at Bowness High, Alex M. was involved in a terrible accident and was left paralyzed from the chest down. After a lengthy recovery period, Alex has returned to our school, where his indomitable spirit and determination has been an inspiration to the whole school community. However, there are still challenges to be overcome. Ongoing medical expenses and educational accommodations need to be integrated into his life. As a school community, we'd like to give him and his family our support. We are hosting a fabulous fundraiser this year, a silent auction gala. We would like you join us! 60% of all funds raised will go directly to Alex’s needs, with the remaining 40% going towards academic and sports enrichment programs at the school, as per Alex’s request.

Your ticket includes a presentation by guest speaker Jose Neto, a fun hypnosis show, snacks and dancing, all while having the opportunity to bid on a wide variety of fun items. Come join us and help put the fun in fundraising while you make a difference to our school and this young man's life! Please note the last day to purchase tickets is February 27th.

We'd like to thank Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West and Revolution Entertainment for sponsoring a great night.

Share with friends

Date and Time

Location

Four Points by Sheraton Hotel & Suites Calgary West

8220 Bowridge Crescent Northwest

Calgary, AB T3B 2V1

Canada

View Map

Save This Event

Event Saved