Actions and Detail Panel
True North Yoga Assisting Workshop
Sat, 29 Apr 2017, 9:00 AM – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 6:00 PM EDT
Yoga Assisting Workshop:
Develop a greater understanding of the poses, while giving and receiving assists. This interactive and hands on program will be focused around breath, enhanced observation, and supporting the body's movement in a skillful and connected manner.
Paul is a 500 hr EYRT, Founder of the True North Yoga School and has been a core member of Baron Baptiste's assisting team for over 5 years. Paul teaches to students around the world and donates his time bringing yoga to underserved communities.
What To Expect
- Skills to assist in all poses
- Understanding of anatomy and movement
- Insight into physical and energetic qualities of poses
- Hands On Experience in giving and receiving assists
- Physical/energetic languaging for enhanced communication
Directions (10 Mins From Masonville Mall)
- Take Fanshawe Road west from Masonville
- Turn left on Vanneck Road, Turn Right on Oxbow Drive
- We are the second laneway on your right.
- Drive around the bend, over the creek and up to the equestrian facility.
What To Bring
- Water Bottle
- Change of Clothes
- Anything else you may need throughout the day
- Regular Fee $185.00
- Early Bird $150.00 (Available until April 5, 2017)
We will take a few breaks each day and 1 hour for lunch. We have a fridge, stove BBq, if you choose to bring a lunch.
This is going to be a great weekend! Secure your spot as soon as possible