San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Theme: Our Words - God's Truth
Monday March 6, 2017; 9AM - 4PM
Location: The Chapel, Tyndale University College and Seminary (3377 Bayview Ave., Toronto, ON M2M 3S4)
Keynote Speaker: Dr. Marguerite Shuster, PhD. (Harold John Ockenga Professor Emeritus of Preaching and Theology and senior professor of preaching and theology, Fuller Theological Seminary)
Bonus Feature: Preaching Workshops by Local Pastors
- Preaching to the #hashtaggeneration by Rev. Dr. Kenneth Foo (Associate Pastor of English Ministry, Mississauga Chinese Baptist Church)
- How to Approach the Ministry of the Word by Rev. Dr. Fred Penney (Lead Pastor, Emmanuel Community Church, Port Perry; Adjunct Professor of Homiletics, Tyndale Seminary) Revised March 4
- Exegeting our Congregation and Community for Missional Preaching by Rev. Dr. Kevin Livingston (Associate Professor of Pastoral Ministry, Tyndale Seminary)
- Developing a Sermon Series by Rev. Dr. Joan DeVries (Interim Pastor of Fellowship Christian Reformed Church, Etobicoke; Adjunct Faculty, Tyndale Seminary)
You can sign up for 2 of the above workshops at Registration.
Parking is included for registered attendants. Click here for Parking lots locations (in PDF).
Registration: Early Bird Deadline - January 31, 2017
- Regular: $60 + HST; after Jan 31: $75 + HST
- Tyndale Alumni: $50 + HST; after Jan 31: $65 + HST
- Current Tyndale Students, Faculty, Staff and Instructors: $10 + HST (Student Photo ID Required)
For more information, contact Dr. Fred Penney (firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you register after 3:00PM on Friday March 3, please click here for important information.