San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
Understanding Financial Numbers and Staying on Top of your Business: Don’t be scared of the number, they are your friend
Presented by David Duong CPA,CMA,CIM®,B.Comm, this session is an introductory session explaining the calculation and interpretation of financial ratios. This session will also go over the basic tools and techniques of financial management for a business owner, including budget creation and monitoring, cash management, product/division/customer analysis, planning/forecasting, and trend analysis.
- How profitable is my business?
- How do my profits compare to the industry?
- What’s the trend in my profits?
- How quickly are we growing?
- Can we pay the bills?
- Can we pay the bank?
- Am I getting a return on my investment?
- What’s financial management?
- What tools can help operate my business?
- How do I determine if a product is profitable?
- What’s my most profitable product?
- Who are my most profitable customers?
- Why do I need a budget?
- How do I create and use a budget?
- What reports do I need?
- How do I tell where my business is heading?
Save This Event
When & Where
York Small Business Enterprise Centre
The York Small Business Enterprise Centre, (YSBEC) serves small businesses in the northern six York Region municipalities: Aurora, East Gwillimbury, Georgina, King, Newmarket and Whitchurch-Stouffville.
The YSBEC is managed by the Regional Municipality of York’s Economic Strategy Branch and is a partnership with the Ontario Ministry of Research and Innovation (MRI). Each of the Region’s Small Business Enterprise Centres focus on providing support to both new start-ups and existing small businesses in their communities.
If you are starting a new business, or are an existing small business with less than ten employees, call us! We can help.