Workshop is designed to cover the basics around the terms and concepts of financial statements.
Learning Objectives for participants:
- Review and understand financial statements
- Be able to ask informed questions about financial statements
- How's the business doing?
- Did we make money this year?
- What does my Profit & Loss Statement tell me?
- Why do I need a Balance Sheet?
- Where is my cash coming from?
- Where is my cash going to?
Presented by a member of the Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
FREE Only open to County of Frontenac Businesses Visit to register: http://bit.ly/2cM7KW6