This one’s for the ladies only.
Have you looked at a man and wondered:
“How can anyone want to talk so little, be so unemotional, be so oblivious to so many things...
And how can I get him to commit to me?”
Both men and women want the same things – to be loved, to be desired and to be understood – but they see the world, and fall in love, in totally different ways.
In this eye-opening workshop you’ll go behind the scenes of evolutionary psychology, neuroscience, and the sociology of the sexes to be understand and relate to the opposite sex. Plus, a panel of three attractive, intelligent, thoughtful men will answer your questions from their perspective!
GET TO THE ROOTS OF ALL THOSE PERPLEXING MALE BEHAVIOURS, SUCH AS WHY:
• He's obsessed with sex yet pulls away after a few dates
• He withdraws rather then talks about it when things get stressful
• He is often super slow to commit
• He actually means what he says but can have a hard time articulating what he’s feeling
• He can spend hours perfecting his sports game yet is completely incapable of tossing his laundry in the hamper
• He’d rather stay lost than ask for directions
LEARN HOW TO:
• Make any man feel great and really listen to you (without sex!)
• Get him to do something willingly without him thinking you are nagging
• Talk to a man in a language he understands
• Navigate sex so that you both feel good (whether you are doing it or not)
• Stop inadvertently sabotaging your chances with the opposite sex
AND FINALLY ANSWER THE QUESTIONS:
What do men really want from women?
Who should really be doing the pursuing in relationships?
Which gender should be more like the other for a better world?
YOUR FACILITATOR: JUNE MORROW
Drawing on a background that includes stand-up comedy, journalism and over 150 dates as a single woman, June brings a unique blend of humour, energy and insight to every event she hosts.
For over nine years, she has inspired audiences through speaking engagements, workshops, seminars, and life-transforming programs. Trained in facilitation, adult education, group dynamics and life coaching, her mission in life is to help people find and keep the love, energy and connection they crave.
Learn more about her perspective on life in the dating trenches at www.thechangeroom.ca.