Actions and Detail Panel
Understanding Our Overreactive Parenting with the Work of Byron Katie
Fri, 28 Apr 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, 30 Apr 2017, 4:00 PM MDT
Do you tend to over-react emotionally to your child/teen/adult child/parent?
Would you like to learn how to transform the quality of your interactions?
In this workshop taught by Certified The Work Facilitator Tania Fierro and Co-Facilitator Debbie Bridge, learn the essentials of how to create peaceful dialogue and communication.
At this workshop you will learn:
– Why understanding the source of your emotions is important
– How to build harmony with yourself and others
– How to feel and stay connected with the people you care about
Friday only experience (Friday 7-9pm)
- be introduced to an effective method, called The Work, that will help you uncover the heart of your frustration
- experience the Work and the relief it can bring
-discover the beginnings of unparalleled self empowerment
- taste the possibility of humour and joy in parenting again
Full weekend experience (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
Stay for the whole weekend and dive deep in a way that can bring true and lasting transformation to you and the relationship with your children.
- Friday, 7-9pm
- Saturday, 9-5pm
- Sunday, 9-4pm
If you are new to The Work of Byron Katie, we highly recommend learning about this incredible tool for self-inquiry and growth! Visit www.thework.com to learn more