Actions and Detail Panel
Unpack Your Stress- TRE Workshop
Sun, 23 April 2017, 1:00 PM – 5:00 PM PDT
How long has it been since you felt like "yourself"
Are you tired of being tired? Is your stomach in knots? Are you are constantly on edge?
Have you tried all sorts of therapies, are eating right but still have no energy.?
It may be that your nervous system needs a " gentle reset"
We will teach you tap into a natural rebalancing process the Self Induced Therapeutic Tremor.
TRE is an evidence informed integrated mindfulness practice that gets to the root cause of stress and tension in the body. In the 4 hour experential workshop we will teach you how to:
- Unwind those tight places
- Practices to increase your resilience.
- Lead you twice through TRE movement sequence
- Offer home practice guidelines
Workshop space is limited. Sign up today to avoid disappointment
What should I wear?
- There is no need for any special clothing
- Dress in comfortable clothing that allows for unrestricted movement.
Do I need to bring anything?
- Water bottle and light snack if desired.
- Exercise Mats are provided
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
- Parking is on the street right outside the studio.
- Free parking is nearby in the surrounding neighborhood
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email@example.com or call Jane 604-809-6440