Actions and Detail Panel
Urban Market Vendor Information Session
Attention 2016 Prospective Vendors!
The Fort McMurray Urban Market (FMUM) team is very excited for the 2016 season. We are happy to tell you that we will be continuing on a bi-weekly schedule on Wednesday’s and we have included Canada Day, two Saturday's and a Night Market this year! Click here for a full schedule.
We are now in full planning mode for the upcoming 2016 market season! If you are, or anyone you know, is interested in being a vendor at the 2016 Fort McMurray Urban Market we are hosting TWO information sessions on:
Wednesday April 27th, from 5:00pm-6:00pm and from 7:00pm-8:00pm at McMurray Experience (9909 Franklin Ave.)
During the meeting we will:
1. Have application forms available.
2. Guide you through the application process and the requirements to be a vendor.
3. Provide guidance on how to be a successful vendor.
4. Answer any questions you may have.
5. Get you input on creative ways to make the market even more exciting and successful!
If you are unable to attend but would like more information including vendor applications and rules please visit www.rmwb.ca/urbanmarket or if you have direct questions please feel free to contact the Urban Market team at firstname.lastname@example.org 780.215.2669