- Minimum of two students required for class to commence. Having more than two students helps with the practice part of the class, so if you're interested, please register.
- Reiki on people and on animals are on separate days to accomodate those who may be allergic to animals.
- This class will be held at my home in North Burnaby. Address will be sent to students in a separate email before class.
- Lunch is provided.
- Please register as soon as possible if you are interested - students need one full week to prepare mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically for this class using a simple approach. Instructions will be sent once you register.
- For other Reiki Level dates, see: http://www.eventbrite.ca/o/mari-9872909960
In Reiki Level 1, students will be attuned to Reiki, and I will talk about the 21 day cleanse (if it occurs for the student).
Day 1 (MANDATORY for all students): Intro to Reiki and Reiki attunement
On the first day of class, you will learn:
- history of Reiki
- the 5 Reiki Principles
- hand positions for self-Reiki and giving Reiki to others
Students go home with a manual and Usui Reiki Level 1 Certificate. Lunch break is typically around 12 pm or 12:30 pm. Please note that class may go past 5 pm to accomodate plenty of hands-on practice with Reiki.
Day 2 (OPTIONAL for students): Hands-on Animal Reiki practice
Animal Reiki portion of this class depends on the following variables:
- For those who are interested in animal Reiki but have no pets: I can arrange an animal Reiki tutorial session with a friend's cat (who loves Reiki)
- For those with pets: Day 2 may involve me visiting your place, or arranging a mutual meeting place to do animal Reiki. Pets with a traumatic past or anxiety would be more relaxed at their own home, and therefore a home tutorial session would be best.
For those interested in animal Reiki, a second day will be added, depending on the class's preference. Animal Reiki is on a separate day, as some students may be allergic to animals.
On this separate day, we wil practice giving Reiki to animals either with the student's own pets or at a shelter.
If you need to cancel your registration, please let me know 7 days before the class date. If you notify me 7 days before class begins, I will refund you the class tuition, less $25 administrative fee.
Am I the teacher for you? If you're unsure, email me at email@example.com and we can arrange a time to talk on the phone or meet in person so I can answer your questions. It's always best to choose a Reiki teacher you feel a connection with.