UVIC Greeks: Spy vs. Spy (Spring 2017)
Spy vs. Spy is a simple but extremely fun group elimination game. Everyone that is participating is given a target whom they have to eliminate. You can eliminate another spy by shooting them with a water gun/water balloon (it's your choice).
The Rules are as follows:
1) You can shoot your target anytime, except between the hours of 8–8:30 am, and 4–4:30 pm. These allow a safety timeframe to get to/from campus.
2) You CAN shoot your target between classes.
3) You must be wearing greek letters in order to shoot your target.
4) You cannot shoot your target inside school buildings, or at their work.
5) You cannot shoot your target inside their home, but you CAN lure them outside and shoot, or shoot them inside others' houses.
6) You cannot shoot someone while they are driving, but CAN shoot if they are a passenger/are parked.
7) Parties, restauraunts, bars, clubs, etc are fair game.
8) You are allowed to create alliances.
9) Once you shoot your target, you will begin hunting the target they had.
10) If people aren't shooting their targets in a timely fashion, deadlines will be set. Elimination will result, if your target is not shot within the given timeframe.
11) There is an "early-bird" entry price of $10 /person (First 30 tickets sold). The "late–entry" price will be $15/person (After 30 Tickets are sold). Enrollment will be closed as of November 30th, 2017.
12) The prize is a sponsored item/giftcard (The supplier is TBD).