- Understand organisational UX maturity and how to progress
- Building UX capability - internally or externally
- Plan and integrate UX activities in the context of a digital strategy across projects and work streams
- Maximize your investment in UX at every stage of the project cycle
- Define UX metrics and KPIs
- Measure and communicate the impact of UX on operations, finance and loyalty to inform executive-level strategies
- Integrating UX. Evaluating the organization’s level of UX integration.
- Investing in UX. Changing the conversation from UX as a cost to UX as an investment.
- Pinpointing opportunities where the business can benefit from UX-driven approaches.
- Building a business case for a UX-driven project.
- Building your UX team: Understanding the many disciplines of UX and hiring the right skill set for your project.
- Creating UX brief to capture the problem or opportunity to address with a UX project.
- Integrating designers into research planning and researchers into design planning.
- The purpose and the impact of global user research - when and why you should carry out global user research
- Applying UX methods to optimize quality, communication and efficiency throughout a project and build cross-functional team collaboration
- Techniques to: 1) define UX business opportunities, 2) evaluate UX experts, 3) define UX metrics.
- Presenting a UX design strategy and how it connects to users' needs & business objectives
- Quality in UX: Evaluating quality, UX objectives, goals, signals, metrics and performance indicators to validate your solution. Working with QA.
- Exercises to get practical experience with the theory, techniques, and problem-solving methods.
Annemarie Lesage leads Yu Centrik's team of user researchers, UX strategists and UX designers, while also integrating collaborative design into the ideation and innovation processes. She holds a PhD in Industrial Design (Université de Montréal), and has focused her research on the emotional dimensions of user experiences. Annemarie joined Sapient's user experience modelling group - XModin 2000, in New York. Since 2003, she has taught various courses at Université Laval (co-teaching design research in 2005), Concordia, UQAM and Université de Montréal (experience design, since 2010). She is an extraordinary teacher, fully bilingual and very much connected to the business world.
LOCATION & FEES
2 full-day sessions
Regular fee $2150 + taxes
Group discount (3+) $1720 + taxes
The Canadian UX-PM certification is currently available in: Ottawa, Montreal, Quebec City & Toronto. Outside of Canada, the certification is offered in United-States, Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Finland, France, India, Italy, Mexico, Poland, South Africa, and Switzerland, with more countries coming.
CANCELLATION & COPYRIGHT
Yu Centrik, the UX agency, reserves the right to cancel a course up to 5 business days prior to the scheduled course date if the minimum class size of 4 participants has not been attained.
Yu Centrik is not responsible for travel, accommodation, or any other expenses incurred as a result of a cancellation.
If a cancellation occurs more than 4 weeks prior to the scheduled course date, an 85% refund will be provided. If a cancellation occurs 3 to 4 weeks prior to the scheduled course date, a 50% refund will be provided. No refunds are provided when cancellation occurs within 1 week of the scheduled course date.
All UXalliance course materials are copyrighted and owned exclusively by UXalliance.