Actions and Detail Panel
Valentine's: Make Sweet & Sour Pork and Rose Mochi (2018)
Thu, 15 February 2018, 6:30 PM – 9:00 PM PST
Valentine's class includes a Glass of Champagne & Chocolate truffles!
Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork? No way! -----YES WAY!
Well here's your chance to learn how to make it at your own home while picking up some basic Chinese words and phrases!
We are going to share our special recipe with you so you can WOW your friends!
The class will teach you everything about making this delectable spread of the crispy pork with side vegetables and also how health up your steamed rice.
Chinese - both Mandarin and Cantonese as well as written and Pinyin (for texting!)
* Healthy Sweet and Sour Pork
* Multigrain rice with green peas and corn
* Garlic Vegetables as side dishes
* Rose Flavoured mochi for dessert
What is included: All the ingredients and water will be served.
Who should sign up?
- People who love Asian food!
- People who care about food and want to learn some Chinese!
- People who are conscious about their health and wellness
- People who love to COOK and EAT!