Actions and Detail Panel
Vancouver Adventure Day Camp: World of Diversity
Mon, 24 Jul 2017, 7:45 AM – Fri, 28 Jul 2017, 4:00 PM PDT
Vancouver Adventure Day Camps, by Vancouver Outdoor School, provide an opportunity for kids to participate in various outdoor activities while visiting some of Metro Vancouver’s coolest locations (Stanley Park, English Bay, Deep Cove, Grouse Mountain and more!)
Each camp is educational, mobile, small in participant numbers, and led by skilled and experienced staff. It’s a week for kids to be kids – unplugged, active and having fun!
Our camp is for children ages 8-12 years old.
Camp dates are July 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 from 7:45am - 4:00pm
Cancellation: We require two weeks' notice for a full refund.
Highlights of World of Diversity Camp:
- Spanish language learning with Navigo Adventures
- art and cultural diversity tour at Lonsdale Quay
- Paddle-boarding in Deep Cove
- swimming & canoeing at Camp Sasamat
- hiking around Buntzen Lake
- visit to Stanley Park & Second Beach
- visit to the Vancouver Art Gallery
Pickup & Drop-off locations:
Vancouver City Hall, Stratford Hall, Waterfront Station
More Details at: