Actions and Detail Panel
Vancouver Adventure Day Camp: World of Forests
Mon, 31 Jul 2017, 7:45 AM – Fri, 4 Aug 2017, 4:00 PM PDT
Vancouver Adventure Day Camps, by Vancouver Outdoor School, provide an opportunity for kids to participate in various outdoor activities while visiting some of Metro Vancouver’s coolest locations (Stanley Park, English Bay, Deep Cove, Grouse Mountain and more!)
Each camp is educational, mobile, small in participant numbers, and led by skilled and experienced staff. It’s a week for kids to be kids – unplugged, active and having fun!
Our camp is for children ages 8-12.
Camp dates are July 31, August 1, 2, 3, 4 from 7:45am - 4:00pm
Cancellation: We require two weeks' notice for a full refund.
Highlights of World of Forests Camp:
- edible plants tour & hike in Deep Cove
- hiking the Squamish Chief & Lighthouse Park
- exploring the UBC Endownment Lands & swimming at Hillcrest Pool
- see wind power mill at Grouse Mountain
- swimming at Ambleside Beach
- visit Stanley park & exploring at Second Beach
Pickup & Drop-off locations:
Vancouver City Hall, Stratford Hall, Waterfront Station
More Details at: