2-Day Shamanic Journeying Class - 10am-5pm both days
Have you ever wished you could gain a deeper perspective on your life challenges and have guidance and healing available whenever you need it?
For thousands of years, shamans around the world have journeyed to other levels of reality using rattles and special crystals/gemstones. They would traverse into the hidden realms to gain access to information that may seem quite extraordinary about how to treat and prevent disease, avoid negative situations, clear family issues, plan for our future, and more. You do not have to be a working shaman to access this information as it is your birth right to humbly apply this wonderful practice in your daily life.
The goal of this workshop is to use the skills and wide scope of shamanic journeying to help you cultivate a rich inner world that has unlimited resources. This enhanced inner landscape will help you embrace new possibilities with confidence, joy, empowerment and gratitude for life. You’ll begin or continue to truly walk the path of Spirit and not be tied to the limitations of your ego. Instead you will move towards what gives you true meaning. As you grow the skills of shamanic journeying over time, you will experience enhanced well-being emotionally, spiritually, mentally, and physically. You will also receive a special shamanic journeying crystal that will be yours to take home.
This class for Shamanic Journeying is based on my teacher, Sandra Ingerman's work and it is geared for beginner and experienced students alike.
- Intro to shamanism
- illness from a shamanic persepctive
- how to open sacred space for shamanic journey work
- how shamans journey - the use of rattles and crystals to access a shamanic state of consciouness and other levels of reality
- comsmology of the hidden realms: Upper World and Lower World
- how to journey to connect and retreive your special power animal
- how to journey to connect and gain insight from your helping spirit
- fire and crystal divination ceremony
- how to weave shamanic practice into your daily life to enrich your life's experiences
What to bring?
- Your curiosity and imagination
- A bandana or some eye cover
- A rattle
- A notebook and pen to record your journeys
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Bring a pillow for your comfort
- Small, special items that you want to bless on our altar
What Students Are Saying About The Class:
I highly recommend taking this class. It opens up a whole new way of healing yourself and others. Christa is an amazing teacher and mentor and really creates a warm, safe environment. -Shalena
I never knew how helpful shamanic journeying could be on so many different levels. Learning that anyone can journey if taught how is a wonderful gift! -shamanic student
Christa honours the sacredness of shamanism and teaches with integrity. This class transformed my life in wonderful ways and I can't wait to learn more and take further training from Christa. -shamanic student
Website Copy: Sony Baron
Share with friends