- Intro to shamanism
- illness from a shamanic persepctive
- how to open sacred space for shamanic journey work
- how shamans journey - the use of rattles and crystals to access a shamanic state of consciouness and other levels of reality
- comsmology of the hidden realms: Upper World and Lower World
- how to journey to connect and retreive your special power animal
- how to journey to connect and gain insight from your helping spirit
- fire divination ceremony
- how to weave shamanic practice into your daily life to enrich your life's experiences
- how to read and decipher omens as a way to access special wisdom pertaining to life's issues
- how to do a power animal retrievals for other people
- how to do divination journeys for other people
What to bring?
- Your curiosity and imagination
- A bandana or some eye cover
- A rattle (even a home made one is ok such as a small bottle with corn inside)
- A notebook and pen to record your journeys
- Wear comfortable clothing
- Small, special items that you want to bless on our altar
When & Where
Master Crystal Healer and Teacher
Christa Lynn is a Master Crystal Healing Practitioner and Teacher. She has been working with crystals therapeutically for 20 years and has developed a special system of using crystals in healing sessions. Christa’s depth of knowledge and expertise of therapeutic crystals and crystal healing is extensive and she also teaches Crystal healing classes in Vancouver BC.
Shamanic Practitioner and Teacher
Christa Lynn is a Shamanic Healing Practitioner and Teacher. She has been trained by Sandra Ingerman and offers comprehensive classes in core shamanic healing pracitices for beginner and advanced students. She also leads sacred ceremony and Medicine for the Earth workshops..
Master-Level Training in Usui & Karuna Reiki®
Christa Lynn is trained both as an Usui Reiki Master and as a Karuna Reiki® Master. She received her Usui Master Reiki training in Vancouver and her Karuna Reiki Master training from the developer, William Lee Rand, on sacred land in Glastonbury, England. Christa has advanced Reiki training and has been providing the community with healing sessions and Reiki classes for the past 10 years. Christa brings her love of people, animals and nature into her healing practice to offer a truly integrated experience in a warm and friendly office environment in Vancouver, BC.
A Wealth of Healing Training and Experience
Christa is a Certified BodyTalk practitioner, Crystal Healing Practitioner & Teacher, Shamanic Practitioner & Teacher, AnimalTalk practitioner, Chartered Herbalist and has a BFA in music composition from Simon Fraser University. Christa also has experience in shamanic healing practices, Slavic Folk Healing and Hawaiian Huna healing techniques. She is always expanding her knowledge of the healing arts with the intention of serving her clients in the most powerful way possible.