Actions and Detail Panel
Vancouver Dodgeball League - S23 Registration for Returning Teams ($100 Non...
Mon, 23 Jan 2017, 7:00 PM – Sun, 7 May 2017, 10:00 PM PST
Vancouver’s first, largest and only non-profit player driven dodgeball league is proud to announce Season 22 details. For the Fall/Winter season, you can expect a community of nearly 200 teams and 1,500+ players, high quality play at all skill levels, epic playoff matches and of course loads of fun! Play dodgeball, stay active, meet new friends, be part of a great community, and get ready for good times!
Reserve your spot in advance before the season sells out.
Season 23 league details:
- Season 23 begins at the end of January 2017 and ends in early May 2017
- League fees include at least 12 weeks of play, including: 10 weeks of regular season; 1 exhibition week for vets and rookies, and 1 playoff weekend
- Each session lasts 90 minutes
- Tiered play, based on skill level
- Each team plays 3 different teams and 15 games per night
- Plus legendary VDL Pub Night and Skill Clinics to get better!
- Prizes for Best Dressed team, Most Spirited team, Best Cheer and all Tier Champions
- Co-ed teams of 6-12 players; 2 females must be playing on the court at all times
- All players must be 19 years and over (please see League Policies)
Cost: $100 deposit (non-refundable)
Early bird pricing (pay before December 31, 2016) - $550 plus tax
Regular price - $600 plus tax
- Monday Nights: Late January 2017 - Early May 2017; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
- Tuesday Nights: Late January 2017 - Early May 2017; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
- Wednesday Nights: Late January 2017 - Early May 2017; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30PM – 10:00PM
- Thursday Nights: Late January 2017 - Early May 2017; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
*Please note, teams can expect to play in both the 7:00pm slot and the 8:30pm slot throughout the season. A team’s game time slot and gym location will vary on any given week depending on their current tier and gym availability. We will make it as fair as possible, but cannot accommodate requests for one specific time slot and location throughout the season.