Vancouver’s first, largest and only non-profit player driven dodgeball league is proud to announce Season 22 details. For the Fall/Winter season, you can expect a community of nearly 200 teams and 1,500+ players, high quality play at all skill levels, epic playoff matches and of course loads of fun! Play dodgeball, stay active, meet new friends, be part of a great community, and get ready for good times!
Reserve your spot in advance before the season sells out.
Season 22 league details:
- Season 22 begins at the beginning of September 2016 and ends in early December 2016
- League fees include at least 12 weeks of play, including: 10 weeks of regular season; 1 exhibition week for vets and rookies, and 1 playoff weekend
- Each session lasts 90 minutes
- Tiered play, based on skill level
- Each team plays 3 different teams and 15 games per night
- Plus legendary VDL Pub Night and Skill Clinics to get better!
- Prizes for Best Dressed team, Most Spirited team, Best Cheer and all Tier Champions
- Co-ed teams of 6-12 players; 2 females must be playing on the court at all times
- All players must be 19 years and over (please see League Policies)
Cost: $100 deposit (non-refundable)
Early bird pricing (pay before July 15th, 2016) - $550 plus tax
Regular price - $600 plus tax
- Monday Nights: September 12, 2016 - December 3, 2016; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
- Tuesday Nights: September 13, 2016 - November 26, 2016; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
- Wednesday Nights: September 14, 2016 - November 27, 2016; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30PM – 10:00PM
- Thursday Nights: September 15, 2016 - December 4, 2016; 7:00-8:30PM or 8:30-10:00PM
*Please note, teams can expect to play in both the 7:00pm slot and the 8:30pm slot throughout the season. A team’s game time slot and gym location will vary on any given week depending on their current tier and gym availability. We will make it as fair as possible, but cannot accommodate requests for one specific time slot and location throughout the season.