Actions and Detail Panel
Vancouver - First Nations RIM Symposium - 2017
Tue, 6 June 2017, 7:45 AM – 5:00 PM PDT
ARMA Vancouver Chapter is pleased to host the second annual First Nations RIM Symposium. This year's symposium features two pre-session workshops on June 5, 2017 and a full day symposium on June 6, 2017.
Date: June 6, 2017 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Session 1: Archives and Preservation
- Session 2: Planning for an Electronic Records and Document Management System
- Session 3: Building a Records Classification Scheme
- Session 4: Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Programs
- Lunch, Coffee, Tea and Snacks are included in the ticket price.
- Be sure to tell us if you have any dietary restrictions when you register.
- Early Bird: 150.00
- Regular: 175.00
- Pay at the Door: 200.00 (pay by cheque at the door payable to: ARMA Vancouver Chapter)
If you would like to also attend the Pre-Conference Workshops on June 5, you must register for another ticket. Tickets are $50.00 for each session (pay online or pay at the door).
Date: June 5, 2017 8:00 am - 4:30 pm | UBC Nest
The complete schedule is available on the ARMA Vancover website: http://vancouver.arma.org/first-nations.html
If you have questions about the event, please contact us email@example.com