ARMA Vancouver Chapter is pleased to host the second annual First Nations RIM Symposium. This year's symposium features two pre-session workshops on June 5, 2017 and a full day symposium on June 6, 2017.
Date: June 5, 2017 from 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Session 1: Records Management Bootcamp (8:30-12:00)
- Session 2: Shared Drive Restructure: A Case Study (1:00-4:30)
- Tickets are $50.00 for each session (pay online or pay by cheque at the door payable to: ARMA Vancouver Chapter).
- Coffee, Tea and Snacks are included in the ticket price. Lunch is not included.
- Be sure to tell us if you have any dietary restrictions when you register.
Don't forget to register for the full day RIM Symposium on June 6, 2017. Click here to register.
The complete schedule is available on the ARMA Vancouver website: http://vancouver.arma.org/first-nations.html
If you have questions about the event, please contact us email@example.com