UnFranchise Business Presentation
October 25, 2016, Tuesday
7:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Accent Inns Burnaby
3777 Henning Drive, Burnaby, BC
Tickets : $7
Where To Get Tickets :
* Your Business Team Leaders
* Juliana Chen : Julianachen1288@gmail.com
* Online @ : http://oct2016ubp.eventbrite.ca
SEASON TICKET ($63) https://bitly.com/ubppass
INDIVIDUAL TICKET https://sept2016ubp.eventbrite.ca
If you wish to add UnFranchise Owners in your Team into our Vancouver UBP Mailing List,
The presentation will be segmented into 3 segments :
- SHOP.COM Overview
- SHOP.COM Product Brokerage and Internet Marketing Platform
- SHOP.COM 5 Steps to Build an UnFranchise Business, the Business Compensation Plan and the SHOPPING ANNUITY Business Model
This is an indispensable event to attend for individuals :
- checking out online business opportunity
- looking for time and financial freedom yourself
- looking for a Plan B on a part-time basis besides working for others
- looking to help others achieve time and financial freedom
Find out how you can start a viable global eCommerce business to work for you
- WITHOUT having to worry about what to sell
- WITHOUT hiring and dealing with any employee
- WITHOUT keeping any inventory or stock
- WITHOUT bothering with the logistical baggage of warehousing and delivery
- WITHOUT any experience of running an eCommerce business
You will be glad you did!
Tickets available online @
Website of Vancouver GMTSS events :
WordPress Blog : Vancouver GMTSS
Facebook Group : Vancouver GMTSS
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
Skytrain - Gilmore Station ( Millennium Line )
Translink Bus :
Location Routes 1 Gilmore Avenue 129 2 Henning Drive 28
Parking : Free parking at hotel parking lot. For better location of lot, please, please arrive early (preferably before 7:10 pm).
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
email : email@example.com
Is my registration/ticket transferrable?
The Eventbrite Ticket will be transferable.
The Season Pass is not transferable.
Do I have to bring my printed ticket to the event?
Yes, you do have to bring your printed ticket to the event. Verification against our ticket register is required.
What is the refund policy?
Sale of ticket is final.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn't match the attendee. Is that okay?
We match the ticket registration number.
Can I purchase tickets offline?
Yes, please contact your leader for tickets in advance.
Can I purchase tickets at the event?
As there are limited seatings, it is preferrable to purchase tickets in advance. As organizer of the event, we may have to close on-site event ticket sales upon a full-house event.
When & Where
SHOP.COM Vancouver GMTSS Team
We represent Market America in the Vancouver and lower mainland area of BC, Canada, in organizing the Global Meeting, Training and Seminar System (GMTSS) in furtherance of the business objective of Market America Independent Business Owners.