San Francisco, California
London, United Kingdom
2nd Annual VanFUNDING 2016 Fintech Crowdfunding Conference
ACCELERATE ACCESS TO CAPITAL AND FINTECH CROWDFUNDING MARKETS
On Oct 18, join NCFA and partners at #VanFUNDING 2016, for a 'not to be missed' full day conference in downtown Vancouver all about igniting online venture funding markets in Canada and providing opportunities for startups and scaleups seeking access to private capital markets, investors, and partners to expand their networks. 50 high profile speakers in a jam packed, dynamic format with keynote(s), panel discussions, workshops, entrepreneurial pitches, industry pitch and meet, mentoring and exhibitor/demo lounge with leading fintech crowdfunding companies, investors, platforms, providers and the entire crowd-economy.
Oct 17+18: VanFUNDING 2016 All Access
(Full day conference + VIP Networking Reception sponsored by PayPal)
Date: Tuesday, October 18th, 2016
Time: 7:30am - 7:00pm
Venue: The Imperial Vancouver
19 Main Street, Vancouver, V6A 2S9
Registration: $295 Standard / $200 members
*Special Deals for Co-founders from $125 per ticket!
Almost Gone...Last Chance for Tickets!
Limited Tickets Available at The door ++
Oct 17th: VIP Networking Reception (Only)
Date: Monday, October 17th, 2016
Time: 5:30pm - 8:30pm
Venue: Donnelly Group Hospitality Suite (map)
300 - 595 Hornby street Financial District, Vancouver, V6C 1A4 (3rd floor)
Registration: $75 standard / $50 members
Notes: Add 5% tax to all tickets. All access pass combo tickets also available.
Almost gone last chance for TIX!
Avoid Disappointment REGISTER NOW...
Win a free sponsored ticket to VanFUNDING 2016!
Here's your chance to attend Western Canada's leading Fintech Cowdfunding conference on Oct 18 for free! #VanFUNDING 2016 is for ventures and businesses seeking to raise seed and growth capital from online financing markets and connect with investors and innovators in the fintech ecosystem. Connect with investors, funding portals, dealer-brokers, corp finance professionals and vendors. CHANCE to WIN FREE PASSES to VanFUNDING 2016, sponsored by Vancity, Fineqia, PayPal Canada, AltFinEsq and Zyber!
How to Play:
- Tweet OR post on Instagram, tagging #VanFUNDING 2016 (or simply click the Tweet button below, and customize your tweet)
- Tell us why you want to attend the conference, your funding story, or funding needs (i.e. We're looking to get VanFUNDED to launch and grow our business! See you at @NCFACanada's #VanFUNDING !)
- Tag @NCFACanada and Twitter wall sponsor @Vancity in your post
Tweet to WIN Free Pass to VanFUNDING 2016 Details:
- All entries posted before 12pm Pacific on Monday, October 17 will be considered
- Winners will be selected by the VanFUNDING 2016 organizing team based on merit and at our discretion
- Winners will be announced and contacted directly
- Winners will receive a free pass to the VanFUNDING 2016 conference
#VanFUNDING Conference Overview
▪ VanFUNDING 2016 is an annual Fintech Crowdfunding conference for innovative ventures and businesses seeking to raise seed and growth capital from online crowdfunding markets.
▪ The 2nd Annual VanFUNDING 2016 Conference (#VanFUNDING) will be held on Tuesday, October 18 @ The Imperial Vancouver featuring a full day educational and networking program with a leading group of capital market innovators, investors and enablers in the Canadian fintech crowdfunding and alternative finance sectors.
▪ With new crowdfunding regulations and strong investor appetite for innovative fintech companies, 2016 is full of opportunity as markets continue to form and grow. CanadianCrowdfundingmarketsare experiencing significant growthinterms ofthe number of funding portals, total fundingvolume (~$150-200 million in 2015),and portal operational growth (Canadian Directory).
▪ In the US, online alternative finance market surged to $36 billion in 2015 (KPMG report).
The Format and Experience
▪ Immersive Experience:Full day of curated educational programming, networking and partnership opportunities. All the hot button topics required to successfully navigate markets, vendors and online financing transactions for companies, investors and industry.
▪ Market Insight & Access:High profile keynotes and over 50 participant experts and speakers, round table discussions, TEDx style inspiration and mentoring opportunities.
▪ Tap Expanding Networks: Connect with an expanding national and global capital networks of peers, prospects, partners, mentors and more. Learn from entrepreneurial pitches, and directly connect via Pitch + Meet (1 one 1) format.
▪ Pitch to Investors along the Road to Capital: Attendees will learn from active pitches to investors and crowd along the ‘green brick road’. Connect with early stage funding sources and expert advisors to accelerate your company’s access to capital and funding strategy.
VanFUNDING 2016 Programming:
AGENDA PROGRAMMING (Main Stage + Mezzanine, Gallery, Lounge areas)
Registration, Continental Breakfast and Exhibitor Gallery
Morning plenary program:
Main stage opening remarks, Opening keynote
Stories from the Edge (TEDx presentations)
Panels & Presenations plus Networking break
Networking lunch; and Lunch and learn seminar
Afternoon program: Main stage + breakouts
Breakout sessions / workshops, Pitching showcase
Fireside chats, Panels, Industry Pitch & Meet
Speed Mentoring, Networking Break, Closing Keynote
Cocktail Reception @Imperial Vancouver
Who Should Attend VanFUNDING 2016?
Decision makers from coast-to-coast and around the globe in Canada’s fast growing and lucrative fintech crowdfunding industry such as:
▪ Startups/SMEs actively raising capital and seeking business outcomes to launch or grow their venture
▪ Early stage accredited and retail investors, angels, VC groups, fund managers and corporate investors actively seeking to invest and create value with emerging fintech crowdfunding companies
▪ Industry participants and experts including crowdfunding portals, legal, accounting and finance professionals, regulators, dealer-brokers, consultants, marketers, fintech providers & advisory groups
▪ Entrepreneurial and innovation networks seeking to raise capital and commercialization ventures including incubator/accelerators, entrepreneurs, start-ups, high impact SMEs
▪ Community development groups, social enterprise-impact investing companies, non-profits and cause-based organizations actively seeking funding
▪ All levels of government and academic hubs involved in small business incubation and innovation
▪ Media journalists and content creators tracking innovation, technology, small business and finance
GET READY FOR LIFTOFF!
With new crowdfunding regulations and strong investor appetite for innovative fintech companies, 2016 is full of opportunity as markets continue to form and grow. The 2nd Annual VanFUNDING 2016 Conference (#VanFUNDING) will be held on October 18 @ The Imperial Vancouver and will feature a full day program with a leading group of capital markets innovators, investors and enablers in the Canadian fintech crowdfunding and alternative finance markets. Here’s a RARE opportunity to participate, engage and become part of this dynamic industry. Join the fintech crowd and help shape one of the fastest growing industries around.
DON'T MISS THE GREAT TOPICS AND SPEAKER LINE-UP!
Register NOW | Pre-Event VIP Networking Tickets (Limited)
Visit the Conference Website for More info:
When & Where
National Crowdfunding Association of Canada
About NCFA Canada:
The National Crowdfunding Association of Canada (NCFA Canada) is a cross-Canada non-profit actively engaged with both social and investment crowdfunding stakeholders across the country. NCFA Canada provides education, research, leadership, support and networking opportunities to over 1500+ members and works closely with industry, government, academia, community and eco-system partners and affiliates to create a strong and vibrant crowdfunding industry in Canada. Learn more About Us or visit www.ncfacanada.org.