Kick-start your year at the 15th annual Vaughan Business Expo!
Exhibit and network with Vaughan businesses and learn what opportunities to watch for in 2017 and beyond.
The Vaughan Business Enterprise Centre (VBEC), in partnership with the Ministry of Economic Development and Growth (MEDG), Ministry of Research, Innovation and Science (MRIS), and Canada Business Ontario (CBO), invites you to the 15th Annual Vaughan Business Expo, an annual highlight in Vaughan's business community.
At the Expo:
Connect | Build | Generate
• Connect with Vaughan's business community
• Build relationships in the marketplace
• Generate business results
• Official Opening: Mayor of Vaughan, the Hon. Maurizio Bevilacqua, PC
• Keynote Speaker: Luigi Presta, thinkCOMPASS Inc.
• Tradeshow exhibits featuring the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Lounge
There are two ways to participate:
1) Order a booth and present your business to those in attendance. Cost: $100.
2) Attend and network with Vaughan’s business community. Cost: $75.
Breakfast and Lunch is included for all registered participants.
For more info contact VBEC at email@example.com or call, 905-832-8526 ext. 8890.
About Luigi Presta
Luigi Presta has over 20 years of field experience leading marketing campaigns in both private and public sectors, representing several premier corporations in areas ranging from; global retail, manufacturing and non-profit organizations. He has a working knowledge of the full business cycle from sales & marketing to delivery & execution. His practical exposure in forecasting, financial and management consulting, coupled with his management background, provide a unique approach to understanding your business and preparing your next sales approach to capture your target market.